Dog Walking Service Nutfield and Surrey
The majority of common behavioural problems such as chewing and digging are simply the result of boredom
and insufficient exercise. 4Paws Pet Care offers a full range of services which are designed and personalised
for those owners who may be at work during the day, elderly or unwell, have other commitments or are
- We come to you and collect your dog(s) so that you don't have to be there when they are taken out for
- We are mindfull of where we walk your dog(s)and only ever walk in woodland, heathland, parks that are
away from traffic and roads. We visit a variety of fun areas for your dog to bounce around at so
they won't get bored of the same old field.
- Dogs will be walked on a lead initially but can be walked off lead if your dog has good recall and once
a good relationship has been formed - a disclaimer must be signed for his. This is a fully insured
- If there is more than one dog in the household and provided they can safely be walked together there
is a £6 charge per additional dog, per walk.
- We offer a flexible, daily or occasional service to suit your dogs needs.
- Walks are usually for 1 or 2 hrs long but in extreme heat or if they need cleaning walks may be shortened
- All Dogs will be given Id Tags.
- NO CANCELATION FEES